1.10.2011

PERCHANCE

I still have to paint this little beauty. I tried enhancing her digitally, but everything I did seemed too harsh, not soft enough. I've been thinking these past few days about where I want to take my art. The good news is that I want to take it anywhere, lol. Sarah Ban Breathnach said that the not knowing is what usually stops people from creating. That you don't always have to know where you're going with your creative talent or where you'll end up.....so long as you use it. Her books have saved my life and my mind on more than a few occasions. Another woman who has been saving my life as of late is Keri Smith. If I could marry her, I would.

I have so much to do -
:: organize studio
:: pick a paint color for my bedroom/studio makeover (will share pics in the near future)
:: sit down & really tackle my "getting published" list
:: build a more suitable website for my portfolio

 
The list goes on, I'm sure you have one of your own. How is your 2011 coming along so far? Are you keeping with your resolutions?


.....♥.....
love + luck + bliss,
missysue xox

No comments:

Post a Comment