12.03.2010

marysville public library exhibit

this has got to be my favorite winter image to date. this little boy was so much fun to follow around and capture in images. just wanted to share it with you ;o)

my exhibit at The Marysville Public Library in Ohio will be starting January 3, 2011 & will be running until the 31st. I haven't decided if I will take the roadtrip to install it myself or if I will just ship it to the lovely people there.

i have a rare day off today & have been pondering what to do with it. i think the best idea is to get outta the funk i've been under. soooo; first order of business- take a walk...snap some pics. second order of business- sit down with a cup of joe & draw, draw, draw. i think it will be a lovely day. hope yours is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment